I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mefenamic Acid||0 people have prescribed Mefenamic Acid|
(me fe NAM ik AS id)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain, inflammation, and fever.
• This medicine is used to relieve painful menstrual cycles.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have asthma, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric...