I'm a professional and
|2 people have tried Megestrol Acetate||0 people have prescribed Megestrol Acetate|
(me JES trole)
• This medicine is used as an appetite stimulant.
• This medicine is used to treat endometrial or breast cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• There are two different liquids available, make sure you have the right one.
• If you have any circulation problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine and for 1 month after stopping this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Mood changes.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care,...