Tried or prescribed Meningococcal Group C-CRM197 Conjugate Vaccine? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Meningococcal Group C-CRM197 Conjugate Vaccine||0 people have prescribed Meningococcal Group C-CRM197 Conjugate Vaccine|
(me NIN joe kok al groop see see ahr em wuhn nahyn tee sev uhn KON joo gate vak SEEN)
• This medicine is used to prevent meningococcal disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Muscle pain.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Severe allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.