I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mepivacaine and Levonordefrin||0 people have prescribed Mepivacaine and Levonordefrin|
(me PIV a kane & lee voe nor DEF rin)
• This medicine is used before dental procedures to numb the area.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not eat while your mouth feels numb. You may injure yourself by biting your tongue.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Irritation where the shot is given.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction....