I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mesna||0 people have prescribed Mesna|
• This medicine is used to decrease the bad effects of some cancer medications on the bladder.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have an autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Belly pain.
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache,...