I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Methazolamide||0 people have prescribed Methazolamide|
(meth a ZOE la mide)
• This medicine is used to treat glaucoma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Feeling tired or weak.