I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Methenamine||0 people have prescribed Methenamine|
(meth EN a meen)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a urinary tract infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are allergic to tartrazine, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain tartrazine.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take aspirin, antacids or medicines that raise the pH of the urine while on this medicine.
• Avoid citrus fruits, dairy products, and certain vegetables while taking this medicine.
• Certain water pills may decrease the effects of this medicine. Talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?