I'm a professional and
|1 person has tried Methotrimeprazine||0 people have prescribed Methotrimeprazine|
(meth oh trye MEP ra zeen)
• This medicine is used to treat schizophrenia. It may take 6 weeks to see the full effect.
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
• This medicine is used to treat behavior problems.
• This medicine is used to treat nausea and vomiting.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Be careful in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...