I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Methscopolamine||0 people have prescribed Methscopolamine|
(meth skoe POL a meen)
• This medicine is used to treat gastrointestinal ulcers.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you are a male with problems urinating, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Be careful in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Constipation. More...