Methyl Salicylate and Menthol Side Effects and Warnings
Side Effects and Warnings
#What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not apply to irritated skin.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had an ulcer or bleeding from your stomach or intestines, talk with healthcare provider.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
#What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
#Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe skin irritation.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.