I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Methyl Salicylate and Menthol||0 people have prescribed Methyl Salicylate and Menthol|
(METH il sa LIS i late & MEN thol)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain and inflammation.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not apply to irritated skin.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had an ulcer or bleeding from your stomach or intestines, talk with healthcare provider.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These...