I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Methyltestosterone||0 people have prescribed Methyltestosterone|
(meth il tes TOS te rone)
• This medicine is used to treat breast cancer in females.
• This medicine is used to treat delays in male development.
• This medicine is used to treat impotence.
• This medicine is used to treat low testosterone levels.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine and for 1 month after stopping this medicine.
• If you are a male and sexually active, protect your partner from pregnancy. Use birth control that you can trust.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Emotional ups and downs.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard,...