I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Metronidazole and Nystatin||0 people have prescribed Metronidazole and Nystatin|
(met roe NYE da zole & nye STAT in)
• This medicine is used to treat vaginal infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not use this medicine if you have belly pain, fever, or bad-smelling discharge. Talk with healthcare provider.
• Protect clothing and fabrics from staining.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Vaginal irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an...