I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Metronidazole (Topical)||0 people have prescribed Metronidazole (Topical)|
(met roe NYE da zole)
• This medicine is used to treat acne rosacea. It may take 2 months to see the full effect.
• This medicine is used to treat vaginal infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor). Do not take alcohol for at least 24 hours after the last dose. Drinking alcohol or alcohol containing products such as cough syrup may cause cramps, nausea, headaches, and flushing.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth...