I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mexiletine||0 people have prescribed Mexiletine|
(meks IL e teen)
• This medicine is used to treat a fast heartbeat.
• This medicine is used to treat painful nerve diseases.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low potassium levels or if you are taking a water pill, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have...