I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Miconazole (Oral)||0 people have prescribed Miconazole (Oral)|
(mi KON a zole)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a variety of oral yeast infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Mouth irritation.
• Nausea or vomiting.
• Diarrhea. Yogurt, Bifidobacterium bifidum, or Lactobacillus acidophilusmay help. These products are available at health food stores or in some pharmacies.
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or...