I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Milrinone||0 people have prescribed Milrinone|
(MIL ri none)
• This medicine is used to improve a weakened heart.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have had a recent heart attack, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Low blood pressure.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Liver damage can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These...