I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mineral Oil||0 people have prescribed Mineral Oil|
(MIN er al oyl)
• This medicine is used to treat constipation.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have trouble swallowing, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are unable to stand or sit up, talk with healthcare provider.
• Do not use this medicine for longer than 1 week unless directed by healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may...