I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Minocycline||0 people have prescribed Minocycline|
(mi noe SYE kleen)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a variety of bacterial infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take bismuth (Pepto-Bismol®), calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, multivitamins with minerals, colestipol, cholestyramine, didanosine, or antacids within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.