I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mirtazapine||0 people have prescribed Mirtazapine|
(mir TAZ a peen)
• This medicine is used to treat depression.
• This medicine is used to treat post-traumatic stress disorder.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that...