I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Moclobemide||0 people have prescribed Moclobemide|
(moe KLOE be mide)
• This medicine is used to treat depression.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have pheochromocytoma, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Do not use over-the-counter medicines containing dextromethorphan or pseudoephedrine. Can cause life-threatening high blood pressure.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like...