I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mometasone and Formoterol||0 people have prescribed Mometasone and Formoterol|
• When switching from an oral steroid to an inhaled one, there can be problems. Symptoms such as weakness, feeling tired, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, inability to think clearly, or low blood sugar may occur. Call healthcare provider right away if you have any of these symptoms. If you have a serious accident and are injured, have surgery, or any type of infection, you may need extra doses of oral steroids. These extra steroids will help your body deal with these stresses. Carry a warning card saying that you may need extra steroids at certain times.
• In patients with asthma, long-acting inhalers may increase asthma-related deaths. Talk with healthcare provider.
• This medicine does not mix well with many medicines. Serious reactions may occur. Check all medicines with healthcare...
• This medicine is used to open the airways in lung diseases where spasm may cause breathing problems.
• This medicine is used to treat asthma. It may take 2 weeks to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Do not use this medicine to treat an asthma attack.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a fast heartbeat, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have glaucoma, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are being treated for any infection, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have an overactive thyroid, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you...