I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mometasone Furoate||0 people have prescribed Mometasone Furoate|
(moe MET a sone)
• This medicine is used to treat lung irritation associated with asthma.
• This medicine is used to treat nasal irritation. It may take 2 weeks to see the full effect.
• This medicine is used to treat nasal polyps.
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of skin rashes.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
Oral and nasal inhalers:
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• Do not use this medicine to treat an asthma attack.
• Do not take St John's...