I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mometasone (Topical)||0 people have prescribed Mometasone (Topical)|
(moe MET a sone)
• This medicine is used to treat a variety of skin rashes.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• Do not use for the treatment of diaper dermatitis.
• Do not use on the face, underarms, or groin area unless directed by healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a...