I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Morphine (Liposomal)||0 people have prescribed Morphine (Liposomal)|
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have clear vision until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over...