I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Muromonab-CD3||0 people have prescribed Muromonab-CD3|
(myoo roe MOE nab see dee three)
• This medicine is used to prevent rejection after organ transplant.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• The risk of cancer is higher after using this medicine.
• Serious infections have been reported with use of this medicine. If you have any infection, are taking antibiotics now or in the recent past, or have many infections, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache, weakness,...