I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mycophenolate||0 people have prescribed Mycophenolate|
(mye koe FEN oh late)
• This medicine is used to prevent rejection after organ transplant.
• This medicine is used to treat psoriasis.
• This medicine is used to treat lupus.
• This medicine is used to treat uveitis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• If you have had an ulcer or bleeding from your stomach or intestines, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Do not take antacids, cholestyramine, colestipol, or iron within 2 hours of this medicine.
• The risk of cancer is higher after using this medicine.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• There is a risk of...