I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nafarelin||0 people have prescribed Nafarelin|
(naf a REL in)
• This medicine is used to treat endometriosis.
• This medicine is used to delay puberty in children who are developing too early.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have osteoporosis, talk with healthcare provider.
• Use caution if you have risk factors for osteoporosis (alcohol use, cigarette smoking, other family members with osteoporosis, taking medicines to treat seizures, taking steroids).
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not use a nasal decongestant spray within 2 hours after using this medicine.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may...