I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nalbuphine||0 people have prescribed Nalbuphine|
(NAL byoo feen)
• This medicine is used to put you to sleep for surgery.
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
• This medicine is used to treat itching caused by pain medicine.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking...