I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nasal Corticosteroids||0 people have prescribed Nasal Corticosteroids|
These drugs may help relieve congestion by decreasing swelling in the lining of the nose. It will likely take a few days of using nasal corticosteroids before you notice an effect; they must be used daily to sustain this effect. These drugs are often used with antibiotics.
Possible side effects include:
- Dryness of irritation of your nose, including nosebleeds
- Stuffy nose
- Changes in the sense of smell or taste
If any of the following occurs while you are taking a nasal corticosteroid, call your doctor:
- Severe coughing, wheezing, or trouble breathing
- Painful sores or white or red patches inside your mouth or nose
- Swelling of the tongue or throat
- Trouble swallowing
- Continuous stinging or burning feeling in your...