I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nelfinavir||0 people have prescribed Nelfinavir|
(nel FIN a veer)
• This medicine is used to treat HIV infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy in HIV disease.
• Do not use a hormone-related form of birth control.
• Breast-feeding is not recommended in HIV disease in the U.S.
• Tell healthcare provider if you...