I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nicotine||0 people have prescribed Nicotine|
(nik oh TEEN)
• This medicine is used to treat nicotine withdrawal.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• The patch may contain conducting metal. Remove patch before MRI.
• Gum chewing can cause problems with dental work.
• When you stop smoking, other medicines may be affected. Talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• If pregnant and using patch, consider removal at night.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nervous and excitable.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent...