I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nifedipine||0 people have prescribed Nifedipine|
(nye FED i peen)
• This medicine is used to prevent high pressure in the lungs.
• This medicine is used to prevent migraine headaches.
• This medicine is used to treat chest pain or pressure.
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
• This medicine is used to treat Raynaud's disease.
• This medicine is used to stop early labor.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are allergic to tartrazine, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain tartrazine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.