I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nilutamide||0 people have prescribed Nilutamide|
(ni LOO ta mide)
• This medicine is used to treat prostate cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Decreased night vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require clear vision. Keep work area well lit.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Breast enlargement.
• Breast tenderness.
• Skin irritation.
• Hair loss. Hair usually grows back when medicine is...