I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nisoldipine||0 people have prescribed Nisoldipine|
(nye SOL di peen)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are allergic to tartrazine, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain tartrazine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.