I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nitric Oxide||0 people have prescribed Nitric Oxide|
(NYE trik OKS ide)
• This medicine is used to open airways in lung diseases.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart failure, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Low blood pressure.
• High blood sugar.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.