I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nizatidine||0 people have prescribed Nizatidine|
(ni ZA ti deen)
• This medicine is used to prevent heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach.
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat gastrointestinal ulcers caused by infection.
• This medicine is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you need Axid® AR for more than 14 days in a row, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful...