I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Norethindrone||0 people have prescribed Norethindrone|
(nor ETH in drone)
• This medicine is used to prevent pregnancy.
• This medicine is used to treat abnormal uterine bleeding due to hormonal imbalance.
• This medicine is used to treat endometriosis.
• This medicine is used to treat females who do not have a menstrual cycle.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have any circulation problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high cholesterol, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.