I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Nortriptyline||0 people have prescribed Nortriptyline|
(nor TRIP ti leen)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
• This medicine is used to treat depression.
• This medicine is used to treat nicotine withdrawal.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a family history of heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.