I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ofatumumab||0 people have prescribed Ofatumumab|
(oh fa TOOM yoo mab)
• This medicine is used to treat leukemia.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Hepatitis B testing may be suggested. Unrecognized hepatitis B infection may worsen during treatment.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Serious infections have been reported with use of this medicine. If you have any infection, are taking antibiotics now or in the recent past, or have many infections, talk with healthcare provider.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine and for up to 12 months following this medication.
• Tell healthcare...