I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ofloxacin (Ophthalmic)||0 people have prescribed Ofloxacin (Ophthalmic)|
(oh FLOKS a sin)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat eye infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Tendons can rarely get irritated and tear.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough;...