I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Omalizumab||0 people have prescribed Omalizumab|
(oh mah lye ZOO mab)
• This medicine is used to treat moderate to severe asthma. You may not see improvement in your symptoms right away.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Long-term use may increase your risk of cancer.
• This medicine is nothelpful during an asthma attack.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Risk of infection. Avoid people with infections, colds, or flu.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes...