I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ondansetron||0 people have prescribed Ondansetron|
(on DAN se tron)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat nausea and vomiting.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a heart condition called congenital QT syndrome, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low potassium or magnesium levels, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?