I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Orlistat||0 people have prescribed Orlistat|
(OR li stat)
• This medicine is used to help you lose weight.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have had an irritated pancreas, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney stones, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Vitamins should be taken 2 hours before or 2 hours after this medicine.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Back pain.
• Belly pain.
• Gas with discharge, oily spotting, and feeling the need to go to the bathroom.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.