I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Oxybutynin||0 people have prescribed Oxybutynin|
(oks i BYOO ti nin)
• This medicine is used to treat an overactive bladder.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• The patch may contain conducting metal. Remove patch before MRI.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Be careful in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...