I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Palonosetron||0 people have prescribed Palonosetron|
(pal oh NOE se tron)
• This medicine is used to prevent nausea and vomiting from chemotherapy.
• This medicine is used to prevent nausea and vomiting from surgery.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a heart condition called congenital QT syndrome, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a low potassium or magnesium level, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• A faster, harmful heartbeat can rarely occur.