I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pamidronate||0 people have prescribed Pamidronate|
(pa mi DROE nate)
• This medicine is used to treat high calcium levels.
• This medicine is used to treat Paget's disease.
• This medicine is used in the treatment of a variety of cancers.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low calcium levels, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had thyroid or parathyroid surgery, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Not hungry.