I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pancrelipase||0 people have prescribed Pancrelipase|
(pan kre LYE pase)
• This medicine is used to help digestion when the pancreas is not working properly.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• There are different brands of this medicine. One brand cannot safely be exchanged for another. Any change must be directed by healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Watch for gout attacks.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.