I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Papaverine||0 people have prescribed Papaverine|
(pa PAV er een)
• This medicine is used to treat poor blood flow.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have clear vision until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or...