I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Paricalcitol||0 people have prescribed Paricalcitol|
(pah ri KAL si tole)
• This medicine is used to prevent bone disease in dialysis patients.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take with cholestyramine, mineral oil, or magnesium-containing antacids or supplements with this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
• If you have an allergy to any type of nuts or seeds, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain nuts.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• High calcium level. Signs include weakness, confusion, feeling tired, headache, nausea...